Welcome to First Night - Windsor!
Don’t miss the 3rd annual
in Windsor NY!
Wednesday, December 31, 2014!
from 6pm through Midnight!
- Alcohol-free Family Event with 14 Venues!
- Free Admission & Guidebook!
- Free shuttle from / to Windsor High school parking lot
- New Year’s Eve Puppet Parade at 7:00 pm!
- Visits from The Grinch and Father Time!
- Petting Zoo
- Ross Park Zoo-mobile!
- Kid’s Carnival!
- Live music, Crafts, Games, Prizes
- Hot foods, drinks, desserts available throughout the village!
- Whip Works Art Center Exhibit
- Bonfire with S'mores (& Burning of Regrets!)
- Midnight Countdown with Auld Lang Syne, Noise-makers, Church Bells and Many other surprises!
Just 11 miles East of Binghamton, NY
Exit 79 off Rt. 17
For more info call 607.655.3399
Brought to you by the Windsor Partnership and friends!
First Night Windsor, NY will go on rain, snow, sleet, etc.
Most of our venues are indoors and we will make due!
However, if there is a State of Emergency declared in Broome County, NY, Safety MUST come first and First Night Windsor will be cancelled for 2014.